Find Out More About Joining Rivers and Lakes Presbytery
To speak with someone about the possibility of of joining Rivers and Lakes Presbytery and the EPC, please contact:
Carolyn Nystrom, Stated Clerk
Address: 38w56 Sunset, Saint Charles, IL 60175
Cell Phone: 630.464.5054
Home Phone: 630.377.1777
- OR -
Dan Borgelt, Chair of the Ministerial Committee
Address: 405 Riverside Avenue North,
Sartell, MN 56377
Resources for Inquiring Churches
- Inquiring Church Application: Churches interested in applying to be received as part of Rivers and Lakes Presbytery should print and fill and return this form to stated clerk Carolyn Nystrom (see contact info above).
- Structure for Receiving Churches and Pastors Transitionally: Outlines a means by which congregations or associations and groups of congregations from other denominations and their pastors within the Reformed family of churches may become members of the EPC on a transitional basis toward the goal of full membership.
- Application for Transitional Membership
- Information Packet for Inquiring Churches: includes a letter from the Moderator and Stated Clerk regarding interest in the EPC and the Long-Range Planning Committee White Paper
- EPC beliefs and distinctives, including Position Papers and Pastoral Letters
- EPC Book of Order
- Update from the Stated Clerk
- Moderator's Message
- Retiring Moderator's Address
- What Does a Missional Presbytery Look Like?
RLP 2013 Meeting Schedule
January 25-26, 2013
First Presbyterian Evangelical Church, Montezuma, IA
April 26-27, 2013
First Evangelical Presbyterian Church, Cedar Grove, WI
September 27-28, 2013
Immanuel Presbyterian Church, Warrenville, IL
January 24-25, 2014
Highview Evangelical Presbyterian, Dousman, WI
EPC General Assembly
The 33nd General Assembly of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church will meet at Cherry Creek Community Church, Highlands Ranch, CO on June 19, 2013.
- EPC Online
You can read daily information from the EPC General Assembly Office and converse with other members through the EPC’s many social media outlets.
EPC's New Blog
EPNews, the primary news media outlet from the EPC’s General Assembly Office, will begin publication as a blog in January 2012. Read more about it.